Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Hello Tiger Families,
We have had a successful start to the school year! In just a few short days, our tigers have learned routines and procedures, have reviewed school and class rules, have started Brain Boosters (art, computer, library, and PE), and have found a place in my heart.
Thank you for sharing your tigers with me… ☺
Our staff members’ number one priority is to keep your students safe.
Thank you for following the school’s safety procedures in our parking lots.
Here are a few beginning of the year reminders/announcements:
- Students should not arrive to school before 8:30 in the morning unless they are here for breakfast because there is no adult supervision on the playground until 8:30
- The south drop off area is ONLY for buses not for dropping of students
- The south lot is to be used for staff and handicap parking only
- The north lot is to be used for parking or dropping off students
- If you are leaving your car to walk your child into the school, you must park in a designated parking spot
- The drop off lane is not to be used for parking
- When dropping off students, remember to pull ALL the way forward so that there is not traffic back-up on the street
- Remember to always use the designated cross walks
School personnel have assigned responsibilities for outside AM and PM supervision. If you have any question about parking, etc., talk to one of the staff members on duty and/or follow their directions.
As a reminder, there will be no school on Monday, September 2, because of Labor Day. Enjoy your long weekend!