Bella Vista is a school where students, teachers, and parents work together in a respectful, safe, and kind learning community.
At Bella Vista:
- There is a climate of high expectations for student success that is communicated with students, parents, and staff.
- Each student’s progress is monitored and communicated with stakeholder s on a timely basis.
- Students share owner ship in their own learning.
- The school has structures in place to provide differentiated instruction and support for learning.
- All staff members work collaboratively to better meet the needs of students.
- Staff members grow through quality, ongoing, job-embedded learning opportunities that benefit teacher practices and student learning.
- Staff members demonstrate professionalism in interactions with all stakeholders.
- All stakeholders’ efforts, improvements, and achievements are recognized and celebrated.
Our Norms & Commitments
- We demonstrate professionalism.
- We come prepared.
- We honor starting and ending times.
- We look for growth in all areas.
- We take time to build our community.