Let’s talk PARADE!!!
Tomorrow is the big day, and we are excited to see our tigers, big and small.
Friday, May 8, starting at 10:00
The parade route is in the post BELOW!!! Wear your Bella Vista colors, t-shirts, hats, etc. to show off your Tiger Pride!
May 15 – Last Day of on-line learning
- While learning will continue, May 15 will be the last day of on-line learning.
- Teachers will still be in communication with you about other learning/review plans to finish out your students’ school year.
May 18 – 22: Learning and BVBCB
- While learning will look different this week, teachers will still be available for help via email
- Bella Vista Bags and Chrome Books: EVERY student will have a Bella Vista Bag to collect that will contain personal items left in desks, paper/pencil review and/or school materials, and other school/end of the year items. All checked out Chrome Books and charging cords need to be returned to the school.
10:00 am – 1:00 pm each day
- Monday, May 18: Last Names – A-F
- Tuesday, May 19: Last Names G-L
- Wednesday, May 20: Last Names M-R
- Thursday, May 21: Last Names S-Z
Monday, May 27 – End of school year: Library Book Return
- Thank you to those families who have already returned BV library books! If your students have any checked out school library books, please return them to the school as soon as possible as we have to do library book inventory every spring. A book return box is outside of the front doors of the school for book drop off. Books will be collected from the box each day. Thank you for not taking books out of the drop off box.
May 25 – 29: Last Week of School
Monday, May 25: Memorial Day – No school!
Tuesday, May 26: Egg Drop! As families, do your own egg drop and share pictures, reports, info with your teachers.
Wednesday, May 27: Family Field Day The PTA has prepared a handout of fun field day activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Handout with details will be distributed during BVBCB and in upcoming parent letter.
Thursday, May 28: School Slide Show A slide show is being created and will be shared with all families!
Friday, May 29: Official Last Day of School Stay tuned for a new approach to an old “last day of school” tradition.
See you tomorrow!!